Appavoo Group offers services to expatriates who wish to work and live in Mauritius. Our services cover the following area:
- Occupation Permits or Residence Permits
It is a permit that allows a foreigner to live and work in Mauritius for up to 3 years.
- Permanent Residence Permit
A Permanent Residence Permit is a permit that allows a foreigner to work and/or live in Mauritius for a period of 10 years.
- Student Visa and Residence Permit for foreign students
A Student Visa is a permit that allows a foreigner to stay in Mauritius to obtain tertiary education or technical & vocational education or to follow a practical training course which forms part of higher studies.
- Acquiring Mauritian Citizenship
It allows a foreigner to acquire Mauritian citizenship subject to terms and conditions as defined by law.
We also provide advisory services to our local and international clients in new business sectors, for instance:
- Real Estate Sector
The Real Estate Sector has been at the forefront of the country’s economic development in recent years. Indeed, numerous opportunities are available to invest in this sector within the different schemes which the government has set up.
SME Development Framework and financing Scheme
Appavoo Group operates a full fledge SME Desk to assist, guide and monitor small and medium enterprises including entrepreneurs in their quest for finances in order to develop their businesses. We assist SMEs in the following main areas:
- Identifying the most appropriate Financing Scheme which best suit their financing requirements
- Building their dossier to be submitted along with their application to the identified financial institutions
- Realising their Business/ Re-structuring plan (if required)
- Mentoring their performances